
Ok, Hannah is in theater at school...anyone who "knows" Hannah would say "ok, and?" She is SOOOO dramatic and very theatrical.... Well, on Monday they had try outs for Wizard of Oz as a musical. She had to sing any song from any musical. Last year in music she learned Happy Talk from the musical South Pacific, so she chose that one. I found the music on line and was up until 10 the night before trying to burn it to a CD. Finally Abe (brother in law) called one of his Highschool students and he burned it... I am so technically challenged... Anyhow, Hannah just called and she she was called back for 3 parts. Emerald City GuardWicked Witch of the West (and Mrs. Gultch) TotoHannah is such a sweet spirit and I told her before she left for school to be happy with whatever outcome and she said , "I know mom, if I don't get a part, I will just be on the crew" When Hannah says that she means it, she may have been disappointed, but she would have been happy with whatever. Ok so, calls backs happen today. She will have to read script (without practice) from each part today. I am so very proud of her. I have always been a dramatic person with serious stage fright and would never be able to do something like this. My little girl is nervous, but a very confident person. I have no doubt that God will be using her in whatever she does!Please be praying for her. Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment