When the kids are in child care, they can not have a fever for atleast 24 hours before you send them to school, so since Matt doesn't work on Thursday's he went ahead and kept both kids home. Jacob was fine and could have gone to school, but Noah was slowly fading. Even with Tylenol and Motrin, his fever was still very high. I called the doctor and she called him in a script too. Whew... ok, surely they have to be getting better now, right??? WRONG. Noah woke up vomitting and his fever was 103.7. I gave him some tylenol and had a cold wash cloth on his neck to bring the fever down. I asked him if I could pray for him and he said yes. So, I said my prayer and just held him. Noah then rolled over- away from me- and started mumbling. I said what's up honey, are you ok? Noah looked back at me and said "Uh..mom, I am praying" Well, duh?
Dear God, thank you for this wonderful day. Can you please take everything that is bad out of my body, so I can get better because I don't feel good. Amen.
If having sick children isn't enough..it's even worse when the kiddo that feels better decides bedtime is playtime. Here is a picture of Jacob still playing at bedtime, all while we are trying to take care of Noah. Good thing I have Matt, we can each tackle a child. :-)

Those are bunny ears I made for Easter...a really good friend gave me the idea and the kids loved them.
No comments:
Post a Comment