I am usually working when the kids are taken on fun field trips. "J" said..."Mom, you get to come too?!?!" My heart simply melted. He is my affectionate child, really loves being close and likes to give lovin'
I'm going to print some of these out and put them up on the wall. I just LOVE that one with Jacob leaning on Noah... both their expressions are so much fun! Look at that pretty Hannah!! She's your grown up girl. Ha, there's Christopher, too. Almost missed him. Nice to see Matthew and you, Jessica. You're beautiful as ever :-)
2 comments:
I'm going to print some of these out and put them up on the wall. I just LOVE that one with Jacob leaning on Noah... both their expressions are so much fun! Look at that pretty Hannah!! She's your grown up girl. Ha, there's Christopher, too. Almost missed him. Nice to see Matthew and you, Jessica. You're beautiful as ever :-)
Wait till you look further down...under Jacob's birthday fun. There is a cute, cute picture of the boys together. Very loving!
Post a Comment