Jacob's b-day...better late then never ;-)

I made Jacob's cake this year...trying to get craffy, I guess. He loved it so much, which made my heart happy...BUT his favorite part was the hotwheels on top of the cake, so the party business was super rushed because he wanted the cars....lol!











Now this makes my heart super happy!!! Sweet brotherly love :-)

playscape fun!




4 comments:

Emily Brown said...

I LOVE that picture of Noah and Jacob smiling together. They actually look like they could be related!

Jessica said...

I know...I thought the same thing. The shape of their faces and their features look a lot alike there
:-)

Unknown said...

Thanks. You're right. That IS a most adorable loving pic of the two of them. Your Daddy just got home and he's looking at them right now, too... xo, Sharon

Anonymous said...

Come on , like you and your Sister passing for twins, these two do too in the face
Dad