I am really not sure how I am going to make it through this post the first time, it may take me a few days. Ok, day 3 and still not done.....
Day 4- here we go!

I absolutely, without a doubt, LOVE being a mom. We are entrusted with the most amazing little gifts. My gifts are growing up too fast. My oldest is in eight grade...did you hear that....EIGHTH GRADE....next year she will be in High School, which we have to start applying for in November! Really.....November?!?!?

Noah started Kindergarten this year. I am so happy that we have raised a confident little boy, who knows that he will go away for the day and come back home to his family. He knows that we love him and that school is just a "part" of life that you go through, but family is what matters. We will all be there at night to eat dinner together, play together, get ready for bed, say prayers and go to sleep.
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH.....
seriously, I am down right SAD about Noah going to Kindergarten, this means that my little boy is growing up. It means that he will no longer need his mommy as much as last month, or week, or heck....even yesterday! It means that he will start to be more independent, doing things on his own, not telling me every detail of his day. I will have to ask a thousand and one questions - just to find out that he liked his lunch and he doesn't remember the kid's name he played with on the playground. I know this to be fact...I know that as they grow up, they will need me less....Hannah is proof. I know we can't be there to kiss every boo boo, or defend them against the playground bully, but I want to!!!
Then..... .....I look at Noah and then back at Hannah and think...." Here we go again.....hold on tight...it's gonna be sad sometimes, but what a ride!" Hannah is amazing and I pray that the boys will be just as confident, responsible, well mannered, modest, young men with incredibe morals!
So, as my middle child is off to Kindergarten this year, Hannah will be off to High School next year, and Jacob will be starting Kindergarten the year after.....I will thank my lucky stars that my little gifts have given me all the joy in the world and I can't wait for the next chapter of thier lives.

There goes a little piece of my heart...walking into school, just like a "big boy!"
I am one proud mamma!
2 comments:
And proud you should be, dear Mommy that you are!
These entries mean a lot to us now, and they will mean even more to the kids when they look back on them one day xxoo
This picture of him walking into school makes me tear up EVERY TIME I look at it :)
Post a Comment