"Give us this day, our daily bread"
I thought to myself, hmm... Ok, Lord, why did she feel led to share that, and why was I supposed to hear it? Well, I mulled over it a bit and then tossed it to the side. I came back to it later that evening and prayed over it. I said ok Lord; I have been saying this prayer for as long as I can remember. I have it memorized and can recite it without thinking...what's up, why did I need to hear this? I prayed for bit, then as clear as day this is what I heard.
I only intended for each of my children to live in the moment of TODAY, not yesterday, not tomorrow, but today and I will supply all thier needs (our daily bread).
I thought to myself, OK, I have said this prayer since I was a toddler and I am 32 and now is when I needed to “hear” this part...WOW!
We live in a world where living for tomorrow is customary or "normal". We think that we are living for a better job, or a better car, or a better....(whatever) but in all reality, resting in the Lord for TODAY is all we need.
He will supply all our needs. Be joyful in the Lord today and in His timing, we will hear what we need to hear or do what we need to do, when God has it planned for us.
Be blessed, have a great day TODAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment