I sure miss my crafty friend. I was asking for ideas for presents for grandma and here was the suggestion.... I think they turned out so nice. I had some fabric pens and let the kids drawn themselves. Here was the result!


Flip side of the pillows

Jacob's pillow

Noah's pillow

Hannah's pillow
4 comments:
Those turned out great! I bet Judi loved them.
She did love them...of course. I just loved the process of making them. Jacob was the cutest ever! If you look at his picture, he drew his implant and his hearing aid. When he was drawing, Matt asked what the blue was on the left side (his right side) and Jacob said "that's my implant!" Then he said "ooh, I almost forgot my hearing aid" He then drew it in green on the right side (his left) I can't believe he even drew them on the correct ears. He is so smart!
Oh, I almost forgot....I had all the materials and they didn't cost a penny...how cool is that? I even had the fabric markers :-) yay!!!
I love these pillows. Noah's cracks me up... big smiley face and jumping around. Hannah's looks like her... love her cute freckles.
Post a Comment