Super Hannah!

I have been a bad blogger lately...not for lack of stuff to blog about, just busy, busy all the time. I would really love for life to slow down a bit. I would love for my kids to quit growing up so fast. Right before my eyes they are getting so big, so fast and I feel like I am missing it! Hannah has been watching the boys this summer and she is doing fabulous! I am so blessed by the young lady she is becoming...BUT I still wish life would slow down a little, I miss my little girl :)

Noah and Jacob's counting books.

They had to glue the cheerios on by themselves....my daughter is so awesome, she even got Jacob to try and write his name! :)












2 comments:

Emily Brown said...

ummm That is just about the best book ever! I think she should send it to a publisher. How can I get one for Bella?

Hannah! said...

where theres a will theres a way! (its called snail mail :D)
HANNAH